Saturday, June 30, 2007

"What I Did This Summer" by Alison Morris

Kasey and I were in the house, when I began to wonder what Alison was doing outside (she had gone out earlier and was awfully quiet). I looked out the back window to see my eldest daughter playing very happily in a large mudpuddle. Actually, it looked like a lot of fun. I was very tempted to put on some old clothes and join her. Instead I grabbed the camera.


Sorry Mom about the outfit you sent her. She IS having a lot of fun in it!

5 comments:

Hbomb said...

That picture reminded me of Kim and I playing ooze ball in Boone. What fun that was...and oh, how she looks like her mom!

Hbomb said...

Side note, my husband thinks she looks more like you.

John F said...

Hey Man how did you get your picture like that... I like it!!!

BTW Mud and kids go to together like peas and carrots.

Kim's Hotrod said...

"Hey Man how did you get your picture like that... I like it!!!"

My brother did it in photoshop. It's actually a blend of two pictures. The background is one of our pictures from Hawaii. Don't ask me how he did it, because I don't know.

Real Life Sarah said...

I would have a heart attack if my little princesses did that, although it look like a lot of fun. It reminds me of a Steve Miller Band concert I went to at an outdoor theater. It was pouring and we were mud-sliding down the hills.

BTW your banner picture is really cool!