Wednesday, August 8, 2007

John Mayer, Live


Yes, I saw John Mayer in concert last night at the Ford Amphitheater in Tampa. John is one of my favorite artists - his music and lyrics seem to hit me where I live. If you've never listened to him, he is arguably one of the best guitarists out there today. We had lawn seats but it started raining, so we...cough, cough... "gained entrance" into the covered, reserved seating area. There were lots of empty seats so it didn't really matter that much. We did get soaked before we got in there though so we spent the rest of the evening wet. John played an awesome concert as always. I was less pleased with the sound reinforcement (PA) where we were seated, but then again, I AM picky. It wasn't that it was a bad mix, but the speaker array didn't quite give complete coverage for the venue. However, the performance was phenomenal. Can't wait to see him again some day.

2 comments:

Kevin Thomasson said...

Who?

Real Life Sarah said...

Rodman when are you making a trip north? we would love to see/house you guys. We would love to catch up.
judd