Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What Do I Do? Part 3

This may be the last video I post as I'm having a hard time finding different videos that I've worked on. If I find some more I'll post them (if anybody is interested).

This is the first of six episodes (webisodes) for Samaritan's Purse called "Follow the Box". The videos show the progress and path of a shoebox from beginning to end. I worked on Episodes 1,2,5 and 6 - the latter two on location in Ecuador. I'll post some pics from that trip later.

2 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

Great video, Rodney!

Jan said...

Funny story about some shoeboxes... when we were in Nicaragua, a pastor who was a recipient of some boxes, gave a bunch to our pastor to distribute. Our pastor, not knowing what they were for, saved them for teacher's day, which is in June. They gave each teacher a shoebox as an appreciation gift. Imagine their surprise when they opened them up and saw all sorts of toys, mushy candy (from the humidity), Christmas cards, and letters from the US for children. We explained to them about Operation Christmas Child, which helped them to understand... They were incredibly grateful for every little thing, and it was fun to watch all the teachers playing with their new toys!