Sunday, July 29, 2007

What Do I Do For A Living?

I get asked this question alot, so I'll tell you AND show you. This first video is from FoxSports. It's a segment called "Photo Finish". You can't see me but I'm off to the side operating the mixer. My job is to get the mics on the drivers and Chris and then mix/monitor for the cameras. I've worked on this segment for the past 4 years for Fox. Previously, the segments were called "10 Laps with Chris Myers".

I'll try to post a video a day of things that I've worked on for the next several days, assuming I can find the videos floating around the internet somewhere.

4 comments:

Hbomb said...

I am amazed at the friends God has connected us to and how different our careers and lives are, yet how wonderfully God brought us together to learn and grow from each other. I can't help think maybe God has bigger plans than we fully understand now.

Hbomb said...

By the way, tell you wife hello for me. I still check her blog every few days, just to make sure she hasn't snuck one in on me.

Kim's Hotrod said...

Yeah, Kim actually started a new post yesterday, but quickly abandoned it. Who knows when the next post will come.

Terry said...

What is a syndicated "blog writer"? And the next question is can I be one also?